Minggu, 24 April 2011

Geek In The Blue

Im Just The Geek Int The Blue...
who is always wearing a shirt in Blue...
you might know me as the Geek...
but you must forgot my other Title...
like a Phd,Prof,or even a Sir...
Im Geek In The Blue....

Im So Pathetic,dancing in my undies...
when i saw you liking my status....
yeah i dont have a iMac...
but im really satisfied with my PC...
but the point is that i just want to tell that...
Im Geek In The Blue....

i a'int no poet or a songwriter...
im just doing this for fun...
i dont want to make you guys feel bad..
but sorry,the following title is already been taken....
yeah,Im Geek In The Blue....

Im Wearing glases but not because studying...
you see,i a'int that brigth....
i've been spending to much time staring at your picture in Facebook...
so you could say,i have a thing for you but in a geeky way...
yeah im Geek In The Blue...

2 komentar: